As promised, Xiaomi released Android 11 Beta 1 build for Redmi K30 Pro and POCO F2 Pro smartphones. However, we believed that the upcoming Android 11 build beta version has MIUI on top. Unfortunately, the Beta 1 build for K30 Pro and POCO F2 Pro based on AOSP running on top.
If you are a developer or want to try new Android 11 features, you can try this beta 1. The Bet 1 Build might comes with several bugs and other system instabilities, we recommend don’t use for daily use.
Both the Redmi K30 Pro and POCO F2 Pro are the same smartphone comes with a different name, according to market. Users can download and install this Android beta 1 build any model.
For installing Android 11 Beta 1 in Redmi K30 Pro or POCO f2 Pro, you need a computer. Also, make sure your phone bootloader is unlocked.
How to Install Android 11 Beta 1 on Redmi K30 Pro and POCO F2 Pro
- Download the MiFlash tool on your PC or Laptop from the mentioned link. The downloaded link provided at the end of the post.
- Now extract the file and install it.
- Make sure you have ADB and Fastboot installed on your computer or Laptop.
- Now turn off your device and reboot it into download mode by pressing power and volume down button together at the same time for a few seconds.
- Now connect your device to your PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Now, download the Android 11 Beta 1 ROM and extract it.
- Now open the MiFlash tool.
- Copy and paste the ROM path in the address bar.
- Now, click on the refresh button, it will recognize your device.
- Now click on Run for flashing the Beta 1 build ROM.
- After completing the process, your device automatically reboots on Android 11 Beta 1 OS.
Download MiFlash Tool – Click Here
Download Android 11 Beta 1 – Click Here