Minecraft is an open-world sandbox where you can build whatever you can imagine! You’ll be able to design a house with an incredible view, use Sci-Fi tools, and drive automobiles right away. Get your creative juices flowing!
A new degree of frantic fun is brought on by the changing weather and time. Whether you’re creating a base in creative mode or going it alone in survivor mode, there’s always something new to discover!
In an open-world game that allows you to create your own house with futuristic bricks, you can also drive your car around the environment, enjoy realistic physics, and have fun while doing so. Even more… a house requires more than 500 blocks to construct. The use of sci-fi technology will aid in mining, fighting, and digging. You can make a big difference in a large area by changing it in a variety of ways.
In “X Survive,” you control your own adventure in an open-world sandbox. You can build anything from a basic house to a vast castle or a futuristic base in the open world. Produce weapons to ward off dangerous mobs and building materials to build a house using the stuff you find. Let your imagination run wild!
Join us today for a creative challenge and show them what you can construct! Take a picture of your creation and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #xsurvive!
How to Install X Survive APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the X Survive Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the X Survive mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install