If you enjoy shooters set during World War II, you’ll want to give this one a try. Stunning visuals, engaging gameplay, and a large selection of historically accurate weapons and armor will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the world of shooting games.
Historic guns, weapon skins, trinkets, and other weapon parts can be used in conjunction with your specialized equipment.
The Cold War is still a long way off, but we’re already in the midst of World War II! It’s possible to select from a variety of action games such as Team Deathmatch and Free for All. Other options include Capture Point and Arm Race.
Apply a variety of first-person shooter war game strategies to various maps while remaining clever and aware of your surroundings.
World War II – Battle Combat – 5 epic gun game areas key features
Overall combat experience is achieved by playing all six game modes simultaneously.
In action games on the battlefield, you can choose your side by taking your own war heroes up to a maximum of 10 players. Whatever your nationality, you’ll find a wide range of weapons and equipment to choose from, as well as a diverse ability system to help you create a unique character.
Make a team or a clan to help you win at gun games quickly and easily. Fight online or create a private battle room for PvP. So, spread the word and climb to the top of the leaderboard!
Play our fun shooter games and complete all of the quests, contracts, and achievements on the way. Fight other shooters from around the world in a first-person shooter game.
How to Install World War 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the World War 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the World War 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install