In Wordington: Words & Design, you have to renovate your grandpa’s beautiful old mansion. You have to do all the designing and decoration of your mansion. Remember to make your progress ahead in the game you have to solve crossword puzzles. Install our mod apk and get unlimited money and hints.
The house of your grandpa is in the bad shape and you can show off your decorating skills by choosing various components for the bedroom, living room, kitchen, garden, and more. Basically, the game is based on design skills, test your skills on the game. You have to solve crosswords for moving ahead in the game.
Wordington: Words & Design Features-
- A new type of word genre: Solve word puzzles to help Emma renovate the old mansion.
- Interior design: Create your dream house, you decide how it will look!
- Exciting crosswords: This game really needs a true word puzzle master, are you the one?
- Fun characters: Meet Pizza David, Handyman Bob, and more. Is it possibly some romance going on between Emma and David.
- A cute pet: Meet the cute dog Max and see what adventures he brings.
- Adventures are around every turn, including a little bit of romance.
How to Install Wordington: Words & Design APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Wordington: Words & Design Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wordington: Words & Design mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Wordington: Words & Design Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install