Travel to a world of Wonder, use your magic to heal corrupted lands, become friends with wondrous, fantastic creatures and merge together your very own fantasy island in the #1 merging and collecting game: Wonder Merge mod.
For centuries, the magical Sky Meadow flourished, until the selfishness of its inhabitants created a corruption of the land. Now, all creatures have to come together to heal the land and undo the curse. Matching and merging 3 or more items uncovers the evolution of each, merging eggs helps with collecting dragons and other creatures, and releasing your merging magic heals the corrupted dragon lands and turns them into a magic paradise!
Wonder Merge Game Features:
– Merging uncovers the evolution of endless magic items!
– Merging eggs gives them the evolution from eggs into fantastic fantasy dragons!
– There are dozens of magic dragons and creature evolutions for collecting!
– Keep merging and collecting evolutions to grow and evolve your magic game land!
– In the Wonder Merge game, merging is completely free! You’re free to merge when you want and free to merge eggs or dragons for collecting without paying a cent!
The healing of the Sky Meadow is in your hands; egg merging, dragon collecting, creature evolution – all this and more is in your power to save the land.
How to Install Wonder Merge App (mod) on Android?
- Get the Wonder Merge mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wonder Merge mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Wonder Merge mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install