To begin your 100-day RPG endeavour, start with the cutest witch in the world in this WitchSpring game.
It’s a classic RPG with nothing to distract you.
There are no in-app purchases or advertising.
Let her choose her own fate.
Briefly, only focus on her training, and she will become the most powerful witch in the universe, or let her entire storey play out, and she will be the ruler of mankind.
Train and rest at her home, and then mix the spell components and prepare a powerful magic!
The keys to wonder the cosmos, fighting against the warriors, and finding spell ingredients all exist within the game!
If it’s possible, protect her at all costs from the warriors!
How to Install WitchSpring APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the WitchSpring Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the WitchSpring mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the WitchSpring Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install