The adrenaline-fuelled repulsive force dashing of the PlayStation’s WIPEOUT™ series consolidates convincing union interactivity and race fighting in wipEout Rush.
Union notable WIPEOUT™ ships and fly them around unbelievable tracks to procure credits. Test new ships and weapons to dominate your abilities prior to contending in races. Spend your rewards to buy overhauls and lift your boats’ details, further developing your credits-per-second.
Play a Quick Race or enter the single-player Championships to advance through precarious dashing difficulties. Send amazing weapons to give yourself the edge in each race, beat the Anti-Gravity Racing group supervisors and procure wonderful awards.
Complete Daily Goals, procure Achievements and construct a wipEout Rush Card Collection, looking further into the boats, groups and tracks of the WIPEOUT™ world.
Crash Rush consolidates the quick, modern look of exemplary PlayStation wipEout with a comic book style and story made to please enthusiasts of the first games and appeal to another age of portable WIPEOUT™ racers.
How to Install wipEout Rush APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the wipEout Rush Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the wipEout Rush mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install