Wing Fighter is a retro-style air-shooting shooter for mobile phones and tablets. It will provide you with an exhilarating gaming experience like no other, thanks to its stunning 3D graphics, impressive battle effects, and a diverse cast of Bosses and Weapons.
Features to Look for:
– Destroy your opponents and take on the toughest foes. Earn rewards and progress through the game’s stages by completing quests.
It’s impossible to master them all. Make countless combinations of skills and combat strategies to assist you in winning;
– In the game, you’ll be able to equip yourself with a wide range of powerful weapons, armor, and drones. Collect and customize fighters to your heart’s content;
This game’s unique talent system combines roguelike gameplay with a permanent power boost.
The objective is to gather shards and assemble a team of fighters capable of performing various tasks. Then, turn it into a winged tank of your choice.
Enter the Endless Voyage event to test your mettle.
How to Install Wing Fighter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Wing Fighter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wing Fighter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install