In Wildcraft, a new RPG adventure set in a massive 3D terrain, explore nature as a wild animal and establish a family in the wild!
Begin your journey as a wolf, fox, lynx, or other animal, and lead your family on a new adventure.
Play multiplayer games with your pals and create animal families to protect your babies from threats.
As your family’s history expands in Wildcraft, you’ll be able to unlock new animal breeds.
FEATURES OF WILDCRAFT
Animal Breeds to Consider –
Begin your adventure as a wolf, fox, or lynx, among other creatures.
Animal Simulator: Raise a Family:
Name, gender, fur colour, bark, eyes, body size, and more may all be customised for each family member!
– Raise a family: Each family can have up to six cubs, allowing you to carry on your lineage.
This Animal simulator allows you to form a new family after leaving your present one.
Explore a 3D World – Travel around the world and visit unusual places.
Summer, winter, spring, and fall are all great times to go exploring in the woods and surviving the elements.
Battle Enemies – Protect your family by fighting deadly enemies as a wild animal.
– After defeating select foes, you’ll be able to unlock fighting achievements.
Play with friends, explore the world, and battle adversaries in online adventure games.
To properly safeguard your family, fight foes with allies.
Explore a massive 3D world while raising a family as one of your favourite wild animals.
Join up with buddies to take on more opponents, or go it alone to make your Wildcraft experience more hard.
Download and play as a wolf, fox, lynx, and other animals today!
How to Install WildCraft APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the WildCraft Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the WildCraft mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install