Samantha hasn’t shown up yet. That is precisely what George, a seemingly insignificant strip of fabric, is asking. In this hand-drawn textile universe, assist George in his search for his long-lost love Samantha (wind is a terrible thing when you’re fabric), solve puzzles and conquer obstacles, and uncover George’s whimsically narrated story.
Two patches of fabric seek to reconnect in this charming and deliciously humorous narrative told in the form of an illustrated storybook.
• A whimsy-filled textile 2D universe of hand-drawn artwork with a colourful colour palette.
The game features beautiful hand drawn artwork and is narrated by award-winning actor, presenter, and comedian Rufus Hound. • There are 45 levels of physics-based puzzles of varied difficulty.
How to Install Where’s Samantha? APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Where’s Samantha? Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Where’s Samantha? mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install