Do you want to use all of your clients to help you build your business, but you can’t save or organise them?
WhatsSave will solve your problem by saving new customers automatically, organising them, and using them to build your business.
Some more features of WhatsSave
This app has a label tool to help you organise your contacts, and you can simply filter and export your contacts in CSV format to send promotional or bulk messages on WhatsApp with a single click.
It has a Dialer, which allows us to call, message, or chat on WhatsApp quickly and efficiently without having to save a new number.
• Automatically save fresh contacts
• Easily call or chat on WhatsApp
• Use contact for company growth
• Export WhatsApp Business Contacts in csv
• Export Phone Contacts in csv
• Export Contacts with Filter in csv
csv export of new contacts
How to Install WhatsSave APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the WhatsSave Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the WhatsSave mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install