What, The Fox – is a fable about a fox who is trying to get back to his hole.
The storey is divided into chapters in which the fox meets his twins and assists them in reaching the hole.
A tough quest with a cast of amusing foxes.
While the rules are easy and the game is soothing, the creative mechanics will force you to use your head to accomplish the levels, with the difficulty increasing with each step!
“What, The Fox?” is the inquiry we pose and the solution you, the player, must provide is: “What about the fox?
They’ve all fallen into the hole! “, which simply implies you did a fantastic job!
Players describe the storyline of this game as addictive and enchanting, yet with a top soothing environment powered by forest noises!
“What, The Fox?” begins with few easy stages before progressing to increasingly difficult levels as the forest is built up with trees, more foxes, drowsy foxes, teletransportation tunnels, and much more!
There are two game modes: Story mode, which has 100 curated levels, and Limitless mode, which has infinite levels and endless fun!!!
How to Install What, The Fox APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the What, The Fox Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the What, The Fox mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install