At some point, while out for a walk, you track down a peculiar tree.
It just so happens, it’s a supernatural tree that draws in secretive animals.
In Weird Aquarium, players can gather many unusual animals.
You may even have the option to get new characters by making your Aquarium excellent!
The animals are in 3D and have a wide scope of activities, making them unendingly amusing to take a gander at.
Staggeringly simple to play! You can be pretty much as distant as you like!
You can get Energy from the peculiar animals.
You can utilize that Energy to purchase Items for your Aquarium.
As you purchase more Items, an ever increasing number of animals will visit, attracted by the excellence of your Aquarium.
How to Install Weird Aquarium APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Weird Aquarium Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Weird Aquarium mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install