Weather Underground is an android weather forecast app that has – weather radar, satellite maps, and severe weather alerts. It reports live data from over 270,000 personal weather stations, this crowd-sourced data produces detailed forecasts targeted to your specific location.
The application has cool premium features which are locked in the free version but don’t worry at all you can download and install mod apk to unlock premium features of the application. This application is developed by “Weather Underground”.
Weather Underground Features-
● The temperature in the notification bar: instantly view current temperature and weather conditions
● View current weather conditions from your local weather station including temperature, feels like, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility
● Plan for the week with 10-day daily & hourly weather forecasts
● An interactive weather map shows all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, and much more data
● Hurricane track maps
● Save your favorite locations and recent searches
● Smart Weather Forecasts – set your ideal weather conditions for outdoor activities and we’ll tell you when to go
● Explore detailed weather data like air quality, UV index, sunrise & sunset, and moonrise & moonset
● Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
● Customizable weather widgets – choose from different colors, sizes, and update intervals
● Personalize your app experience with light & dark modes, map types, units, and rearrangeable tiles
● Discover real-time weather from webcams around the world
How to Install Weather Underground APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Weather Underground Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Weather Underground mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Weather Underground Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install