WDAMAGE is a game primarily focused on car damages, which has a unique damage physics system that appears to be highly realistic.
The game is still in development and will be updated and you can request that your favourite vehicle to be added!
Game Characteristics of WDAMAGE : Car Crash Engine
– 36 automobiles (more to come in future versions!)
– 20 maps (with more to come in future versions!)
– Car physics that are realistic!
– Beautiful next-generation graphics that are realistic
– Physics of automobile deformation that is realistic!
– A helpful controller!
– Beautiful sports vehicles!
How to Install WDAMAGE APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the WDAMAGE Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the WDAMAGE mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install