Remind yourself to drink water and build a forest, virtually in this Water Balance – Water Tracker – Reminder app or game.
Keep an eye on your water balance.
Drink water and plant a tree with the help of a water reminder!
Weight control, water balance, and water tracker
It’s a good reminder to drink water if you want to stay healthy.
Do you get enough water on a daily basis?
It’s critical to keep your body’s water balance in check.
It’s also entertaining to use the Water Drinking Reminder app.
Drink water and watch your forest develop.
The more you drink each day and keep track of it, the bigger your tree will become.
Interesting and practical data for tracking results in the shape of a growing forest will make it easier for you to enjoy the app while also maintaining water balance and weight control.
It’s completely free.
Reminding yourself to drink water will help you lose weight and drink water on time.
This is an excellent reminder for you and your loved ones.
Daily water reminder benefits include: a beautiful and user-friendly interface, high-quality reminder time setting, and the ability to drink water and plant a tree.
Maintains water balance and weight control. Aids in weight loss by allowing you to consume water on time.
Download the app now, maintain a healthy lifestyle! Set a reminder for water consumption, water balance, and weight management!
How to Install Water Balance – Water Tracker APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Water Balance – Water Tracker Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Water Balance – Water Tracker mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install