How to play (it’s far too simple to tell us): -Defeat your opponents and collect gold.
-Utilize the gold you’ve earned to improve your equipment.
-Improved equipment will help to clear the higher floors.
It is possible to become stronger through reincarnation if you are finding it difficult to proceed further.
In order to improve your abilities, you must obtain soul stones through reincarnation.
-Continue to expand your collection of relics, treasures, and ancient relics!
-Explore dungeons to find artefacts and trophies that will help you grow!
-Acquire and hatch eggs so that you can grow alongside your pets!
-If you make good use of the trophy, it will grow in strength.
The warrior fights against himself. If you do it correctly, it will flourish.
Description: -Idle roleplaying game that anyone can play -Beneficial game for non-payment users Detailed Description: (no billing product included)
If you don’t see the advertisements, you can still enjoy them even if you don’t know they’re there.
By looking at advertisements, you can find even more entertaining games.
How to Install Warrior Straight APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Warrior Straight Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Warrior Straight mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install