VN Video Editor is a video maker with professional features. You can easily edit on the multi-layered timeline, add green-screen effects to your video, and can easily perform various other professional edits too. Because it is a mod apk so you don’t have to worry about ads. This app is totally ad-free.
You can split, drag and duplicate the video clips. So if you are a YouTuber or a freelance video editor then this tool is for you. Editing on a computer requires skills and an advanced machine too, but you can now easily edit your videos on your smartphone. So download the application and start editing.
VN Video Editor Features-
– Zoom in/out the timeline.
– Tap to split, drag, delete, and duplicate video clips.
– Save draft whenever you need a break.
– Multi-layer timeline.
– Curve speed.
– Green Screen/Chroma key.
– Keyframe animation & curve.
– Support for Project Sharing.
「CUSTOMIZE BACKGROUND MUSIC/SOUNDTRACK」
– Add your own music into VN.
– Mark the music rhythm.
– Create quickly with BeatsClips.
– Support multiple soundtracks and adjust the duration.
– Free Diverse style music.
「AWESOME VIDEO EFFECTS」
– Supports changing video speed freely.
– More transitions between video footages.
– Support for Import LUT filters.
– Use Avatar as a clip creator.
「POWERFUL SUBTITLE TOOL」
– Add title slides, text overlays in the timeline
– Change font, color, size of subtitles
– Adjust the subtitle duration
– Use VN Code to share your work or import materials.
「EASILY SHARE & SAVE ORIGINAL VIDEO」
– Save your original videos to your camera roll
– Instantly sharing to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and others with a VN Code
How to Install VN Video Editor APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the VN Video Editor Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the VN Video Editor mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the VN Video Editor Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install