Vmod is an android simulation game where you can do various types of activities. You can drive vehicles, use weapons, and various other things. It’s like the FPP simulation game where you can select from a variety of cars and weapons. The controls of the game are so simple and anyone can play the game very easily.
Everyone wants a game where we can do various things but simulation games are too heavy these days. But this game doesn’t occupy a large amount of space so that means you can play this game on low-end devices too. Also with the mod apk there is a cool feature that makes the game totally AD- Free.
- Play with friends in this fun sandbox;
- Build with 700+ props.
- Roam Around the city.
- Use tools: Weld, Thrusters, Spawner, Paint Tool, Explosion Tool, Scale Tool, and more.
- Drive vehicles: Bus, cars, and helicopters.
How to Install Vmod APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Vmod Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Vmod mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Vmod Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install