Vlinder Doll2 is a free offline personalised fashion doll dress-up game.
Characters with Q versions, heart-pounding expressions, and dozens of stunning outfits can be mixed and matched at will.
You may also use the photographs as background and share them with your lovely pals.
Come in and let’s collaborate on a doll design.
There are a plethora of game modes awaiting your discovery!
Features of the game Vlinder Doll 2
Totally free: The entire game is completely free.
Massive collocations: a plethora of brightly coloured garments, skin tones, hairstyles and hair colours, headdresses, magnificent wings, and girly heart purses are all appealing, and will fulfil your charming dressup fantasies!
Character games: A variety of Q versions of the character can be used to dress up any DIY project, as well as your own unique charming emoticons!
Exclusive plot: Create a creative plot storey with elements such as dialogues and text using dolls.
Create a scene by arming yourself with an outstanding background painting technique!
Come and test your dress-up observation skills by looking at the back and guessing the clothes!
Come and let your imagination run wild; this is the dress-up female game that has healed the hearts of a billion females.
How to Install Vlinder Doll 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Vlinder Doll 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Vlinder Doll 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install