This post was last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 11:31 pm
You might know about the VLC Media Player which is quite popular for PC but you may not hear about the VLC For Android. VLC Media Player APK on Android is quite similar to the MX Player on Android unlike the fact that this supports a wide range of codecs built in.
Sometimes when you play high-end resolution 1080p, 2k or 4k videos and you experience some frame drops or lags. This happens primarily the decoding is done by the media player software using the CPU and not the GPU. The built-in hardware acceleration can offload all the processing from CPU to GPU which in turn helps save battery.
Features of VLC Android App
- Audio Player – You can Play the Mp3 Formats By Using VLC Android App.
- Video Player – Play High-End Videos Smoothly by using the VLC media player and the Codec is inbuilt you don’t require any other Application For Codec.
- Subtitles – Select one of the Available languages In which You are Comfortable.
- Play Videos In the background – you can Play the Videos In the background Too by using VLC Android App.
- Interface – Automatic Switch to Night Mode, Enable Black Theme and Android Tv Interface.
- Video Screen Orientation – Here you will get 4 options- Locked At Start, landscape, portrait and Automatic this will work with the help of Gravity Sensor.
- Resuming Feature – once You left watching the video you can Continue it Again at any time.
VLC Apk Download details
|App name||VLC Apk for Android|
|Supported platform version||Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean, API 17)|
|Android package name||org.videolan.vlc|
Download VLC Media Player APK for Android:
You can download the VLC Player APK by clicking the link below:
VLC Media Player APK Download
How to Install VLC Apk In Android
- Download the VLC Android Apk From Above Link.
- Grant the permission of install Apps to your browser.
- Open The VLC (org.videolan.vlc Package).
- Tap On Install.
- You Successfully Installed VLC Apk in your Android device.
- Codec Is pre-installed.
- You will get the feature of Directory, just browse and Play the Videos or Audio.
- Sometime Automatic Screen Orientation may not work just Play again the video for fix this.
- Do Not extend Volume More then 1005 this may harmful for your speaker.
- You can Use Local network and Stream feature Too.