In the dramatic climax to the VERSUS Trilogy, discover the secrets of the cosmos!
With the superpowers you’ve stolen from the gods, take your place among the gods.
Zachary Sergi, author of our best-selling “Heroes Rise” series, has written a gripping 200,000-word interactive book called “VERSUS: The Deathscapes.”
The tale is dictated by your decisions.
It’s totally text-based, with no images or music effects, and it’s propelled by your insatiable imagination.
An unknown entity imprisoned you on planet Versus at the start of the VERSUS Trilogy, forcing you and scores of other inmates to decide on who would fight in brutal gladiatorial contests.
Each prisoner has their own set of superpowers, but you started with just one: the ability to steal other people’s abilities and memories.
With the powers you’ve taken, you can now compete with the gods!
You’ve taken their ability to fly, fire golden energy beams, and control other people’s thoughts.
You can’t, however, stop there.
You must utilise your Full Absorb power on practically every prisoner to uncover Dhanthik, the hidden saviour of your homeworld, unlocking powers and memories beyond your wildest fantasies.
Simultaneously, you’ll play the most perilous political game of your life, outmanoeuvring your longstanding adversaries Empress Vaccus and the Bominate—and possibly even your own friends—in order to survive the Versus Vote.
Travel to distant worlds and the deepest hearts of those closest to you in the most powerful MemoryTravel ever, ultimately addressing the riddles that have plagued you: Who is Dhanthik?
Who brought you to Versus, and why did you come?
What’s your name?
This isn’t simply the conclusion of the trilogy.
This is your story’s culmination, your triumph, your apotheosis.
VERSUS: The Deathscapes Features
• Choose whether you want to play as a homosexual, straight, bi, pan, or ace. There are a slew of gender labels to choose from.
• Every question concerning the Sergiverse’s Choice of Games is answered
• Fight in the most hazardous gladiatorial contests yet
• Stand alongside old friends—or rivals—like MamaNa, Oli, and OtherBoard in the most hazardous gladiatorial contests yet
• Go on a psychological journey with Memory to uncover startling truths.
How to Install VERSUS: The Deathscapes APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the VERSUS: The Deathscapes Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the VERSUS: The Deathscapes mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install