V Recorder is an android application that is used to record your screen. It will help you record stable screens/games/videos. If you are a gamer and planning to post clips of your gameplay to youtube or any other social media platform then this application can easily record gameplays. Install mod to use VIP features of the app.
There is no time limit so record as much as you want. VideoShow Recorder allows you to record games while playing, capture screens with one touch, and edit video with filters, effects, music. This video recorder does not need any root access so you can use it without rooting. You can draw on the screen while recording, record the phone screen with internal/external sound easily. By using VIP mod, you can have an even more fluid experience and record videos with no watermark.
V Recorder Editor Features-
- You can easily hide the record window for the frameless video while recording or capturing the screen, change the aspect ratio to widescreen, vertical, or square.
- Record internal audio, this screen recorder supports recording internal sound.
- Custom floating window: replace the default floating button with any feature you like.
- Facecam Recorder: enable the camera to capture your reactions while recording.
- Brush: You can doodle on the screen while recording, write or draw anything you like.
- It’s a stable screen video recorder for you to record video, record the tutorials and capture screen.
- It only takes one touch to start recording on your phone with sound, one single tap to pause/resume at any time.
- Simple interface, super easy to record games while playing, record video calls or live shows, capture screenshots, rec screen, and edit images.
- This video capture provides high quality and customized settings: 1440p Resolution, 12.0Mbps Quality, 60 FPS, support for HD video, both portrait and landscape video orientation.
Professional Video Editing:
- Trendy filters: we offer popular filters to make your videos unique.
- Cute stickers: with funny stickers/GIFs ，you can make a popular video with simple steps.
- Themes: We have over 100 elaborate free themes which include Christmas/macaron/precious memo to fit all the occasion.
- Thousands of fully licensed music: You can download music online or add local songs from your device. You can even record your own voice or use our sound effects such as cartoon characters/robots to make your video popular.
- Free video editor: Cut/merge/trim/split/reverse/duplicate/rotate/collage/compress/crop your recording clips at ease.
- Speed Control: Use fast motion/slow motion to change the speed of the video.
- Magic Brush: Touch screen to draw, doodle anything you want to make an original video. You can even blur images, add mosaic to cover areas you do not want to show. Or convert video to GIF. VideoShow Recorder offers you professional editing tools to make popular videos.
Share your recording clips with friends:
- VideoShow game recorder can record your phone screen to HD mode or fast mode.
- You can also record audio from the mic automatically which makes it convenient to create a personalized video.
- It’s a stable screen video recorder for you to record the tutorials on phone
How to Install V Recorder Editor APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the V Recorder Editor Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the V Recorder Editor mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the V Recorder Editor Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install