You play as Ronnie, a delivery man for a tea cafe who has a crush on a female customer in this game of Urban Legend Hong Kong.
It is all about Love, romance, betrayal and horror!
Urban Legend Hong Kong Story and Gameplay
You and the girl are getting to know each other better every day.
Just when you think you’ve struck it rich in love, the girl vanishes.
You’re heartbroken over her disappearance and determined to learn more about it.
Can you, on the other hand, handle the truth? Do you truly desire to learn the truth?
A captivating plot based on a Hong Kong urban legend is one of the game’s highlights.
Authentic scenes mirroring those in Hong Kong.
Puzzles that are unique and engrossing in this game, which gives you an entirely new scary gaming experience.
Every scene and sentence in the game is dubbed in Cantonese, giving gamers the opportunity to virtually explore Hong Kong.
Various side tales and endings
Each option you make in the game will result in a distinct development and conclusion.
There are numerous accomplishments in the game that add to the difficulty.
Come play and discover the truth with us.
Will you be able to avoid rebirth because of or because of love?
How to Install Urban Legend Hong Kong APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Urban Legend Hong Kong Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Urban Legend Hong Kong mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install