Unrd: Interactive Mystery Game is a kind of crime investigation game where you need to identify a clue to move ahead. In the process you get to know through many stories which will connect in the end!
You’ll be delving headfirst into crime, mystery, horror, and romance in a world where stories emerge through a succession of hidden chat messages, never-to-be-shared images, live videos, elusive voice notes, and social network profiles – all accessible for free through your phone, and theirs.
Through the phones of amazing personalities, experience the difficulties and tragedies firsthand.
Amazing Stories to uncover
Have you ever pondered how it feels to read the contents of an extramarital affair?
Investigate Sarah’s strange texts and find out who this mysterious man is.
Last seen on the internet:
Indulge in this engrossing crime thriller that will have you guessing who’s who from the first page.
Amy vanishes, and over the course of seven days, we ask you to play detective and deduce the horrifying reality from her text messages, images, videos, and voice notes.
My last three days have been:
A new era of horror stories is about to begin, and it will be far more terrible.
Josie rose to stardom as a YouTube celebrity, attracting a stalker in the process.
Is it possible for you to figure out who it is?
Found (starring Joe Sugg, a global online sensation):
Joe is in love, and he wants you to be there to see it.
Put yourself in Joe’s shoes and experience his narrative through his phone.
Let the cuteness begin!
How to Install Unrd APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Unrd Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Unrd mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install