Uno city is a simple card game that anyone can play online and as well as offline.
What else did you want to know about the game? Look at below for more features and the gameplay.
KLey features of Uno City
NO TIME LIMIT ON A SINGLE PLAY.
BEAUTIFULLY GROW YOUR ADORABLE UNO CITY.
COLLECT A VARIETY OF INTERESTING AUTOMOBILES.
DON’T MISS OUT ON OUR REGULAR UPDATES WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Gameplay of Uno City
SAME COLOR OR NUMBER CARD CAN BE PLACED.
WHEN YOU PLACE ALL OF YOUR CARDS ON THE TABLE, YOU WIN.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 17 CARDS, YOU WILL LOSE.
YOU CAN ATTACK, DEFEND, CHANGE COLOR, OR PLACE ANOTHER CARD WITH THE SPECIAL CARD.
EXPERIENCE CITY GROWING + UNO + CAR COLLECTION, WITH VARIOUS CONTENTS.
How to Install Uno City APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Uno City Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Uno City mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install