Here is how to unlock the bootloader of your Motorola XOOM.
Download the Android SDK Once it has downloaded, open SDK Manager and install platform-tools folder.
Download and install the Motorola USB drivers.
- Open a command window in your platform-tools folder (or wherever you have adb and fastboot), by holding SHIFT and right click, select “Open command window here”.
- To make sure the drivers are installed correctly, type:
- Next, type:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once the device turns off and boots into the bootloader, type:
fastboot oem unlock
- Follow the onscreen directions on your XOOM.
- That’s it, your bootloader will now be unlocked.