One more added to the zombie fight games which is brought to you by the creators of Dead Trigger and Dead Trigger 2. Now you can expect how this game would be, right?
Introducing the UNKILLED mod, which is a next level zombie shooting game.
Starts in New York City which has recently seen a terrifying zombie apocalypse. Choose one of five characters, join the Wolfpack – elite team, a task force assigned to combat the walking dead zombies.
Not just kill, rather uncover the secret behind the cataclysmic plague.
UNKILLED Mod – Game Features:
THRILLING SOLO COMBAT MISSIONS: Epic storyline with 150+ missions to fight and survive. Target any zombie, including SHERIFF, DODGER, MINESWEEPER, BUTCHER etc.
SMOOTH FPS SHOOTER ACTION: From the publisher of multiple successful games already, comes yet another very fluid gaming and FPS shooting experience
ONLINE PVP MULTIPLAYER: Not to get bored by just playing offline. Fight with players from all over the world, build your own zombie army in Skirmish Ops and go to war against other player’s bases.
UNIQUE GUNS: 40+ weapons such as: LSAT machine gun, SAIGA-12K shotgun, and the M24 sniper rifle.
UNIQUE ZOMBIE GAME: Customise your character, guns, personalize your hero with customisable skills and loadouts.
TOP NOTCH GRAPHICS: Coming from a very experiences team with eye catching, unmatched graphics performance.
How to Install UNKILLED App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the UNKILLED Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the UNKILLED mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the UNKILLED Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Wrapping this post of UNKILLED mod APK right here. For more such modded games, keep visiting Cyanogen Mods.