point and click adventure puzzle mystery games and narrative games do not require strategy but intelligence and interest.
If you are the one who like such a game genre, then introducing the Unholy Adventure: point and click story game for you. We also have the next version of the game which is called as Unholy Adventure 2, a little bit different one, which you can try.
On top of that this mod apk has already unlocked all stories even before you start playing it.
Each narrative story game is packed with mystery games and secret stories.
The Stories in Unholy Adventure
Who kidnapped Peter’s wife? What is this storm about? Why giant rats took over the city?
You are going to explore all these secrets in this epic story mode adventure game
In a surreal world full of retro atmosphere and memorable characters, embark on a dangerous journey full of hidden stories, riddles, and puzzles to save Peter’s wife.
The Different Levels in this Game
– All kinds of stories to explore: mysterious, gloomy city, full of creepy zombie and scary games better than any crime scene investigation
– Apartment full of retro games and puzzle with riddles
– enthralling electronics shop with mysterious backstories
– With a hidden object adventure, explore the deadly city sewers overrun by mutated giant rats.
Download and don’t wait to play this point and click adventure game!
How to Install Unholy Adventure APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Unholy Adventure Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Unholy Adventure mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Unholy Adventure Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install