Help the little spy from Slug Division to kill multitude of zombies in this disconnected arcade shooter game. Zombies cruising on boats, dropping or flying helicopters, the world disapproves of this undead crew of unadulterated metal! Put a hold on from your tranquil house and experience yourself in a mission you will appreciate for huge loads of time.
Killing zombies haven’t at any point been so beautiful and fun. Loaded with cool designs and audio cues, test shot time while impacting their metal zombie heads to turn into a saint. Also, you can do it disconnected!
Run on 9+ stages including a graveyard or a dystopian city and utilize the most staggering weapons available to you. A weighty automatic weapon to crush’em, a laser firearm to singed some more, perhaps a flamethrower to cook them? Burden your rocket launcher and make some zombie bits. A this is only an example, there is a lot of weapons to find!
Be that as it may, not just from weapons can the spy exploit against the metal crew in this shooting match-up. Furnish yourself with the better contraptions available. Need bunches of ammunition? Possibly a superior fire rate? You can twofold leap noticeable all around! Equiping the best stuff will give you to be a staggering machine in this zombie end times climate.
Will the spy endure the metal zombie end times? It’s dependent upon you to clean the world off of the undead threat. Help her and have loads of fun coming!
How to Install Undead Squad APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Undead Squad Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Undead Squad mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install