Unciv is a civilization building simulator game.
This is an open-source reimplementation of the world’s most popular civilization-building game – quick, tiny, ad-free, and forever free!
Build your civilisation, conduct research, grow your cities, and crush your adversaries!
You can also play this game in multiplayer mode, which requires Internet rights.
The world is waiting for you! Will you be able to turn your civilization into a long-lasting empire?
Download the game to play right now
How to Install Unciv APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Unciv Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Unciv mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install