The European social Station Art improves and dispatches its first computer game!
Submerge yourself in this entrancing and exceptional experience to uncover the set of experiences and privileged insights of Textual styles and Characters!
Type: Rider Gameplay and Features
Play as 2 specks and travel through the times of typography styles and methods. From the
rock artworks of ancient occasions to Pixel craft of the 2000’s tackle every one of the enigmas by riding the most well known text styles and characters (Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Pixel, Comic Sans…) in an enrapturing melodic and visual climate.
Type:Rider is an undertaking puzzle game created by AGAT – EX NIHILO and ARTE that carries the gaming experience to totally different challenging levels.
The game provides 10 echos world of typography.
The designs and music used in the game is very catchy and attractive.
Everyone of every age can play this game no great skills required to start the game.
It gives you three types of controls accelerometer, buttons and intuitive
Amazing historical paintings and archives
In this Mod Apk all levels and content are unlocked so that is one more reason to download this Mod Apk.
How to Install Type: Rider APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Type:Rider Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Type:Rider mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install