Table of Contents
This post was last updated on November 11th, 2018 at 06:17 pm
The latest TWRP for Nokia 6 2017 is now available to download from an unofficial build.
On this Nokia 6 2017 TWRP recovery guide, you will find the TWRP Download for Nokia 6 2017 and a step by step guide to update/install TWRP on Nokia 6 2017.
INSTALLING TWRP ON Nokia 6 2017 MAY BRICK AND ERASE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Nokia 6 2017:
– TWRP version:-1 for Nokia 6 2017
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP based Android ROMs
Nokia 6 2017 TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES:
What to do after you install TWRP for Nokia 6 2017:
Now your Nokia 6 2017 is installed with the TWRP recovery and you may disconnect your phone. Here are some more guides using the TWRP recovery:
- You can bypass RMM lock on Nokia 6 2017
- You can root the Nokia 6 2017
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Nokia 6 2017
- How to reset Android using TWRP
- How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP on Nokia 6 2017.
But before you can use the TWRP on Nokia 6 2017, you have to bypass the RMM lock.
Follow the below step by step instructions to bypass RMM lock on Nokia 6 2017.
How to flash RMM bypass zip on Nokia 6 2017 using TWRP recovery:
- Restart the Nokia 6 2017 to boot into TWRP recovery.
- You need to decrypt the /data partition on the Nokia 6 2017- Go to Wipe>Format Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When /data partition is wiped, go the TWRP home screen and reboot into TWRP recovery.
– This time the /data partition would be mounted by TWRP. [THIS IS IMPORTANT]
- Now download and copy the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and RMM bypass.zip file to Nokia 6 2017. (You can download the files from the above downloads section)
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install both the zip file on Nokia 6 2017, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT (you replace with RMM patch) for Nokia 6 2017 via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file on Nokia 6 2017. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a fully featured TWRP on Nokia 6 2017.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Nokia 6 2017 then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.