A working build of TWRP for Redmi K30 Ultra is now available to download. This is a step-by-step guide that explains how to install TWRP on Redmi K30 Ultra.
This Redmi K30 Ultra TWRP is brought to you by an unknown developer.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like the work the developer(s) then do consider for a contribution to TWRP project:
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP for Redmi K30 Ultra
– TWRP version: 3.4.2
– Device Codename: cezanne
– Supported Android Version: Android 11
What’s Not Working?
Where to download TWRP for Redmi K30 Ultra?
How to Install TWRP on Redmi K30 Ultra?
Installing TWRP on the phone requires an unlock bootloader. So, I have divided this whole guide into two parts as below:
- Bootloader Unlock – How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi K30 Ultra
- Flashing the TWRP
Flashing or Booting the TWRP
- Download the TWRP recovery for Redmi K30 Ultra.
- Download and Install the ADB and Fastboot utilities.
- Then connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and execute the below command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- As this is an A-only device, the TWRP needs to be flashed on the recovery partition. So, execute one of the following command as per the requirement:
Execute below command to flash the TWRP permanently:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
Execute below command to boot the TWRP temporarily:
fastboot boot recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing the TWRP on Redmi K30 Ultra.
That’s all on installing TWRP on Redmi K30 Ultra. For some reason, if it fails, you can login and reply below so that I can try to help you troubleshoot the issue.
After installing TWRP on Redmi K30 Ultra
You can do many things after installing TWRP on Redmi K30 Ultra. Below are few such examples:
- You can enable Root on Redmi K30 Ultra
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Redmi K30 Ultra
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Redmi K30 Ultra
Following are some extra resources for Redmi K30 Ultra which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi K30 Ultra
– GCam for Redmi K30 Ultra