Table of Contents
This post was last updated on June 25th, 2020 at 12:39 pm
A build of “TWRP for Realme X50 Pro” running on Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Realme X50 Pro.
This “Realme X50 Pro TWRP” is brought to you by wzsx150.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to TWRP project:
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you. So, flash at your own risk!
About this TWRP for Realme X50 Pro (codename: RMX2071)
– TWRP version: 3.4.1b
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
Where to download twrp for Realme X50 Pro?
Following is a list of files or guides required to download and install TWRP recovery on Realme X50 Pro. The next section has a step by step guide that explains when and how to use these files or guides in the process.
- Realme X50 Pro, USB cable and a Windows, or Linux or MAC with ADB and fastboot installed on it.
- Downlaod TWRP for Realme X50 Pro:
- ADB and Fastboot utility.Below are the download links and guides to installing ADB and Fastboot:
– 15 Seconds ADB Installer for Windows
– Minimal ADB and Fastboot for Windows
– ADB fastboot Linux
– How to install ADB and fastboot on MAC
- The unlocked bootloader on the Realme X50 Pro
– Realme X50 Pro Bootloader unlock
How to Install TWRP on Realme X50 Pro?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Realme X50 Pro
- Download the Realme X50 Pro TWRP recovery zip file. Extract the zip file where you will get the recovery img file and misc.bin file
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again if not enabled already.
Bootloader unlock process resets the phone to factory settings. So, you need to enable the Developers options and USB debugging once again.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader– You can also enter into fastboot or bootloader mode by pressing some specific key combinations.
– If your phone asks permission such as ‘Allow USB debugging‘ then just tap on OK to proceed.
– If you see
no permissions fastbootwhile on Linux or macOS, try running fastboot as
- If you are on a Windows PC then just double click on the batch script file EN_Recovery-twrp-oneclick-EN.bat which will automatically flash the TWRP and misc bin file on Realme X50 Pro.
- If the above batch script does not work, or if you are using a Linux or MAC then use the below steps to flash TWRP on Realme X50 Pro.
While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash recovery realme-x50-pro-3.4.1-20200427-wzsx150.img
fastboot flash misc misc.binWhile executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.4.x-xx.img with the actual filename of the “TWRP for Realme X50 Pro”
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing “TWRP on Realme X50 Pro”.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recoveryIt is important to execute the above command to reboot into the TWRP recovery after flashing the TWRP. If rebooting to the system instead, it will replace the TWRP with the stock recovery again.
What to do after installing TWRP on Realme X50 Pro:
- You can enable ROOT access on Realme X50 Pro
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Realme X50 Pro
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Following are some extra resources for Realme X50 Pro which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Realme X50 Pro
– GCam for Realme X50 Pro