A build of “TWRP for Realme 6 Pro” running on Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Realme 6 Pro.
This “Realme 6 Pro TWRP” is brought to you by the unknown developer(s).
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to TWRP project:
– Unknown Developer
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP for Realme 6 Pro
– TWRP version: 3.3.1-3
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
– Built as System-as-root (SAR)
– Based on MIUI FW V188.8.131.52.QJBCNXM
How to Install TWRP on Realme 6 Pro?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Realme 6 Pro
- Download the TWRP recovery for Realme 6 Pro.
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash boot twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing “TWRP on Realme 6 Pro”.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
What to do after installing TWRP on Realme 6 Pro:
- You can enable ROOT access on Realme 6 Pro
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Realme 6 Pro
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Realme 6 Pro
Following are some extra resources for Realme 6 Pro which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Realme 6 Pro
– GCam for Realme 6 Pro