A working build of TWRP for Motorola G Pro is now available to download. This is a step-by-step guide that explains how to install TWRP on Motorola G Pro.
This Motorola G Pro TWRP is brought to you by an unknown developer.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like the work the developer(s) then do consider for a contribution to TWRP project:
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP for Motorola G Pro
– TWRP version: 3.4.0
– Device Codename: sofia
– Supported Android Version: Android 11
What’s Not Working?
Where to download TWRP for Motorola G Pro?
How to Install TWRP on Motorola G Pro?
Installing TWRP on the phone requires an unlock bootloader. So, I have divided this whole guide into two parts as below:
- Bootloader Unlock – How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola G Pro
- Flashing the TWRP
Flashing or Booting the TWRP
- Download the TWRP recovery for Motorola G Pro.
- Download and Install the ADB and Fastboot utilities.
- Then connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and execute the below command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- As this is an A-only device, the TWRP needs to be flashed on the recovery partition. So, execute one of the following command as per the requirement:
Execute below command to flash the TWRP permanently:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
Execute below command to boot the TWRP temporarily:
fastboot boot recovery twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing the TWRP on Motorola G Pro.
That’s all on installing TWRP on Motorola G Pro. For some reason, if it fails, you can login and reply below so that I can try to help you troubleshoot the issue.
After installing TWRP on Motorola G Pro
You can do many things after installing TWRP on Motorola G Pro. Below are few such examples:
- You can enable Root on Motorola G Pro
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Motorola G Pro
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Motorola G Pro
Following are some extra resources for Motorola G Pro which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Motorola G Pro
– GCam for Motorola G Pro