A build of “TWRP for Mi Note 10 Lite” running on Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Mi Note 10 Lite.
This “Mi Note 10 Lite TWRP” is brought to you by unknown developer.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to TWRP project:
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer
About this TWRP for Mi Note 10 Lite
– TWRP version: 3.3.1
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
Where to download twrp for Mi Note 10 Lite?
Following is a list of files or guides required to download and install TWRP recovery on Mi Note 10 Lite. The next section has a step by step guide that explains when and how to use these files or guides in the process.
How to Install TWRP on Mi Note 10 Lite?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Mi Note 10 Lite
- Download the Mi Note 10 Lite TWRP recovery zip file. Extract the zip file where you will get the recovery img file and misc.bin file
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again if not enabled already.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- If you are on a Windows PC then just double click on the batch script file EN_Recovery-twrp-oneclick-EN.bat which will automatically flash the TWRP and misc bin file on Mi Note 10 Lite.
- If the above batch script does not work, or if you are using a Linux or MAC then use the below steps to flash TWRP on Mi Note 10 Lite.While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash recovery filename.img
fastboot flash misc misc.bin
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing “TWRP on Mi Note 10 Lite”.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
What to do after installing TWRP on Mi Note 10 Lite:
- You can enable ROOT access on Mi Note 10 Lite
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Mi Note 10 Lite
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Mi Note 10 Lite
Following are some extra resources for Mi Note 10 Lite which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Mi Note 10 Lite
– GCam for Mi Note 10 Lite