A build of “TWRP for Realme X2” running on Android 10 is now available to download. This step by step guide explains how to download and install TWRP on the Realme X2.
This “Realme X2 TWRP” is brought to you by developer(s) mauronofrio.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to mauronofrio and TWRP project:
– Donate To mauronofrio
About this TWRP for Realme X2
– TWRP version: 3.3.1-5
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
– Built as System-as-root (SAR)
How to Install TWRP on Realme X2?
- Enable developer options and USB debugging and proceed to Unlock bootloader on Realme X2
- Download the TWRP recovery for Realme X2.
- Enable developer options and USB debugging again.
- Connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable, if not connected yet.
- On the computer, open a command prompt (on Windows) or terminal (on Linux or macOS) window, and type the following command to restart your phone into fastboot mode or bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- While the phone is in the bootloader mode, execute the following command to flash the TWRP:
fastboot flash boot twrp-3.4.x-xx.img
- Wait for the fastboot command to finish installing “TWRP on Realme X2”.
Once it is done, execute the following command to reboot the phone by executing the following command:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
What to do after installing TWRP on Realme X2:
- You can enable ROOT access on Realme X2 ROOT access
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Realme X2
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Realme X2
Following are some extra resources for Realme X2 which you may be interested in:
– LineageOS 17.1 for Realme X2
– GCam for Realme X2