The latest TWRP for Huawei Mate 8 [Next] is now available to download from an official build.
On this Huawei Mate 8 [Next] TWRP recovery guide, you will find the TWRP Download for Huawei Mate 8 [Next] and a step by step guide to update/install TWRP on Huawei Mate 8 [Next].
INSTALLING TWRP ON Huawei Mate 8 [Next] MAY BRICK AND ERASE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Huawei Mate 8 [Next]:
– TWRP version:-1 for Huawei Mate 8 [Next]
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP based Android ROMs
Huawei Mate 8 [Next] TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS, AND GUIDES:
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM RECOVERY TWRP FOR Huawei Mate 8 [Next]:
Make Sure You have already done the below:
Make sure that you have already downloaded all of the above-mentioned files and done the following things:
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON Huawei Mate 8 USING FASTBOOT:
- Download the TWRP recovery image to be installed on your Android. Make sure that the TWRP recovery is meant for your Android device ONLY.
- Enable USB Debugging under Developer Options. If you don’t know how to do this then here is How to Enable Developer Options and How to Enable USB Debugging under Developer Options.
- Install ADB and Fastboot utility on your PC or MAC. Follow the appropriate guide to install Fastboot according to the OS that you use:
ADB Fastboot Installation guide for Windows.
ADB Fastboot Installation guide for Linux and MAC.
- Go to the directory where you have downloaded the TWRP image file and then open the command console or terminal on this directory on your PC. To open a command window on Windows OS in the current directory, press shift + Right Click anywhere on Windows Explorer or some folder. Then on the menu opened, just press the “w” key on the keyboard or select “Open command window here” to open a command window.
- Now connect your Android to the PC using a USB cable.
- Enter the following command on the command window opened:
adb reboot bootloader
to put your Android into bootloader mode where you can flash/install the TWRP recovery.
If your Android device asks permission such as “Allow USB debugging” then just tap on OK to proceed.
- Now when your Android is on the bootloader mode just execute the following command on the console:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.x.x-xxx.img
While executing this command make sure to replace the twrp-3.0.x.x-xxx.img with the actual file name of the TWRP that you have downloaded for your Android.
- Wait for the TWRP to be flashed. Once it is done execute the following command:
on the command console and VOILA, your Android is now installed with TWRP recovery.
After executing all the above steps in order, your Android will have the TWRP installed. If you want some more TWRP guides, like how to wipe data or other partitions using TWRP or how to take backup using TWRP then the following links will help you:
– How to wipe Android partitions using TWRP
– How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
If you have any concerns while installing TWRP on your Android then just log in and reply back on this thread to get instant help.
How to flash RMM bypass zip on Huawei Mate 8 [Next] using TWRP recovery:
- Restart the Huawei Mate 8 [Next] to boot into TWRP recovery.
- You need to decrypt the /data partition on the Huawei Mate 8 [Next]- Go to Wipe>Format Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When /data partition is wiped, go the TWRP home screen and reboot into TWRP recovery.
– This time the /data partition would be mounted by TWRP. [THIS IS IMPORTANT]
- Now download and copy the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and RMM bypass.zip file to Huawei Mate 8 [Next]. (You can download the files from the above downloads section)
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install both the zip file on Huawei Mate 8 [Next], by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen. Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT (you replace with RMM patch) for Huawei Mate 8 [Next] via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file on Huawei Mate 8 [Next]. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a fully featured TWRP on Huawei Mate 8 [Next].
If you face any problems with this guide to install TWRP for Huawei Mate 8 [Next] then, you can log in and reply here. Either I or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.