A working build of TWRP for Galaxy A40 is now available to download. This is a step-by-step guide that explains how to install TWRP on Galaxy A40.
TWRP is a custom recovery that allows us to flash custom ROM, GApps, Magisk etc. which is otherwise not possible to with the stock recovery that comes preloaded on the Galaxy A40.
This TWRP for Galaxy A40 is brought to you by unknown developer
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(S) AND TWRP PROJECT:
If you like this ROM then do consider for a contribution to TWRP project:
– No donation link found for developer.
– Donate to dees_troy TWRP’s Lead developer.
About this Galaxy A40 TWRP Build
– TWRP version: 3.4.0
– Supported Android Version: Android 10
Required guides and downloads to install twrp on Galaxy A40
How to Install TWRP on Galaxy A40 using Odin?
Follow the below step by step guide to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A40.
- Unlock the bootloader of Galaxy A40.
- Restart the Galaxy A40 phone into download mode in order to install TWRP on Galaxy A40 using the ODIN app.
- Download and install the Odin app and open it once installed.
- Now connect the phone to the PC using a USB cable. (Make sure the phone is still in download mode).
[Device Added on ODIN]
- Then click on the AP button on the ODIN application and select the TWRP for Galaxy A40 which is in .tar file extension.
[Click on the AP button and select the TWRP recovery for Galaxy A40]
- Select the appropriate options on Odin before flashing the twrp.
Make sure only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked and all other boxes are un-checked.
[Select the ODIN Options]
- Select the Start button, which will start the flashing process. When you get the PASS message, then your phone will reboot automatically.
[Click on Start and wait till it completes]
What to do after installing TWRP on Galaxy A40:
- You can enable ROOT on Galaxy A40
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Galaxy A40
- You can install some of the mods, magisk modules, etc.
Add-on links for Galaxy A40
Following are some extra resources for Galaxy A40 which you may be interested in:
– Google camera for Galaxy A40