Table of Contents
This post was last updated on November 6th, 2018 at 01:32 pm
The latest TWRP for Oppo R7F is now available to download from an unofficial build.
On this Oppo R7F TWRP recovery guide, you will find the TWRP Download for Oppo R7F and a step by step guide to update/install TWRP on Oppo R7F.
This TWRP for Oppo R7F is built by Celoxocis
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
INSTALLING TWRP ON Oppo R7F MAY BRICK AND ERASE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Oppo R7F:
– TWRP version:-1 for Oppo R7F
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP based Android ROMs
Oppo R7F TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES:
What to do after you install TWRP for Oppo R7F:
Now your Oppo R7F is installed with the TWRP recovery and you may disconnect your phone. Here are some more guides using the TWRP recovery:
- You can bypass RMM lock on Oppo R7F
- You can root the Oppo R7F
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Oppo R7F
- How to reset Android using TWRP
- How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP on Oppo R7F.
But before you can use the TWRP on Oppo R7F, you have to bypass the RMM lock.
Follow the below step by step instructions to bypass RMM lock on Oppo R7F.
How to flash RMM bypass zip on Oppo R7F using TWRP recovery:
- Restart the Oppo R7F to boot into TWRP recovery.
- You need to decrypt the /data partition on the Oppo R7F- Go to Wipe>Format Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When /data partition is wiped, go the the TWRP home screen and reboot into TWRP recovery.
– This time the /data partition would be mounted by TWRP. [THIS IS IMPORTANT]
- Now download and copy the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and RMM bypass.zip file to Oppo R7F. (You can download the files from the above downloads section)
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install both the zip file on Oppo R7F, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT (you replace with RMM patch) for Oppo R7F via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file on Oppo R7F. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a fully featured TWRP on Oppo R7F.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Oppo R7F then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.