This post was last updated on November 6th, 2018 at 01:33 pm
The latest TWRP for Oppo N1 is now available to download from an unofficial build.
On this Oppo N1 TWRP recovery guide, you will find the TWRP Download for Oppo N1 and a step by step guide to update/install TWRP on Oppo N1.
This TWRP for Oppo N1 is built by Dees troy
DONATION TO PROJECT/DEVELOPER(s):
INSTALLING TWRP ON Oppo N1 MAY BRICK AND ERASE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS.
Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone.
You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
INFORMATION OF THIS TWRP FOR Oppo N1:
– TWRP version:-1 for Oppo N1
– Supported Android Version: Unknown
– Built from: OmniROM AOSP sources
– Custom ROM supported: AOSP based Android ROMs
Oppo N1 TWRP DOWNLOAD, OTHER REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES:
What to do after you install TWRP for Oppo N1:
Now your Oppo N1 is installed with the TWRP recovery and you may disconnect your phone. Here are some more guides using the TWRP recovery:
- You can bypass RMM lock on Oppo N1
- You can root the Oppo N1
- You can install one of the custom ROMs available for Oppo N1
- How to reset Android using TWRP
- How to take NANDROID backup using TWRP
Well, this isn’t it. You can install customized themes, sound mods, Xposed modules etc. after installing the TWRP on Oppo N1.
But before you can use the TWRP on Oppo N1, you have to bypass the RMM lock.
Follow the below step by step instructions to bypass RMM lock on Oppo N1.
How to flash RMM bypass zip on Oppo N1 using TWRP recovery:
- Restart the Oppo N1 to boot into TWRP recovery.
- You need to decrypt the /data partition on the Oppo N1- Go to Wipe>Format Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When /data partition is wiped, go the TWRP home screen and reboot into TWRP recovery.
– This time the /data partition would be mounted by TWRP. [THIS IS IMPORTANT]
- Now download and copy the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip and RMM bypass.zip file to Oppo N1. (You can download the files from the above downloads section)
- Then, Select the Install from TWRP home screen, then select the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file from the file browser.
- Flash or install both the zip file on Oppo N1, by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU ROOT (you replace with RMM patch) for Oppo N1 via TWRP:
- Wait for TWRP to flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and RMM bypass zip file on Oppo N1. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Profit!!! You should now have a fully featured TWRP on Oppo N1.
If you face any problems on this guide to install TWRP for Oppo N1 then, you can login and reply here. Either me or some other user on this forum will revert back to your query as soon as possible.