This post was last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 04:48 pm
Google Play Store is where you can download any Android app, which is the most secure way. Well, there are many other Android app store; such as Tutu App for Android, Aurora Store for Android from where you can download and install most or all of the Android Apps. In this post I will provide you how to download and install the TutuApp APK on any Android phone.
What are the features of TutuApp APK Download:
- Safe to download any Android App from TutuApp Android app store
- All Android Apps are downloaded in APK file which you can copy and keep
- No need to register to download Android Apps or link to any Gmail account
- TutuApp APK allows to download any region locked Android apps
- A huge community where you can get any Android APK MOD from a developer
So, Why to Install TutuApp APK over Google Play Store:
As you already know the features of the TutuApp APK download, probably you can relate the advantages with the traditional Google Play store. Literally TutuApp lets you download and install any Android App without any restriction, that’s all.
Also, you can ask the TutuApp community if you want a MOD of an Android app.
What are the major Disadvantages of TutuApp APK:
It is also important that you know what are the major disadvantages of the TutuApp before you start using it.
- Heavily loaded with Advertisements
- Limited on Games and other services for free users
- To access VIP content and exclusive games, you need to become a VIP member which costs $12.99 USD per year.
- TutuApp VIP service not available for Android users
TutuApp APK Download for FREE:
TutuApp APK Android App Download:
How to Install TutuApp APK Safely on Android:
- To install TutuApp Apk, enable app install from Unknown Sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat or less: you can enable it by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps for the app from where you are going to install the TutuApp Apk download.
For example: if you have got the TutuApp Apk download file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- After that, get the TutuApp Apk download done from the above download section.
- Now, click on the install option to install the TutuApp Apk download. Wait until the installation gets completed.
- Once the installation is done, you can open the App and enjoy the amazing features of this. Here are some screenshots of the TutuApp APK.
For Safety, Restrict TutuApp APK to Access Only to Storage:
After you install the TutuApp APK on Android, it is important to give only required permission(s) to the app. To be able to download and Install any Android App APK on the phone, it requires Storage permission. Apart from this, you don’t need to allow any other permission to the TutuApp.
So, do the following to restrict the TutuApp only to access storage permission:
- Open the TutuApp info by touching and holding the app icon. (or you can access this from Settings > Apps and Notifications > TutuApp)
- Open App Permissions
- Make sure only Storage permission is Enabled and other permissions are disabled
- After restricting location and Telephone permission when you will open TutuApp, it will warn you to enable permissions again. Just click on Cancel and proceed to use the app.
Enjoy the TutuApp Android App store with thousands and millions of MOD Android Apps, exclusive Android Apps, Region Locked Android Apps and many Apps.