Prepare to participate in a new truck parking game. To keep the size of this parking simulator manageable, we have only used a single see port environment. However, we have concentrated our efforts on truck control and camera angles in order to make it as realistic as possible. When you are in truck parking, you have the feeling of being a real truck driver and truck parker. With the cockpit steering truck view, we used four different camera angles. Cargo truck parking is a challenging game in which you must maneuver your truck through parking cones and roadside containers while also performing front and back parking at the same time with large trucks. This is a modern method of truck parking, and the trucks are modern as well. If you want to learn how to drive a truck and become a good driver, cargo truck parking is the best option for you.
The most important characteristics of truck parking.
Truck control that is both realistic and smooth.
Environment for truck parking.
There are a lot of big trucks for parking.
The game play and levels are very engaging.
Views of the interior in detail and the control panel.
How to Install Truck Drive and parking APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Truck Drive and parking Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Truck Drive and parking mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install