For the first time ever, you can play as a Tribble (from “The Trouble With Tribbles”) in this exciting vertical climbing arcade game featuring an all new, original story!
Your Tribble gets caught on a ship, feasting on Quadrotriticale and is beamed into the core of a hostile planet with a rising molten core! It’s up to you to guide your cute, helpless Tribble to safety by jumping, climbing and squishing your way to freedom. Venture across four unique environments where you’ll encounter enemies like: pesky Glommers (from “More Tribbles, More Troubles”), spikey sand worms, relentless one eyed apes, phaser toting alien cats and more. Collect gems along the way to purchase power-ups like shields and sonic attacks to help defend your lovably, scruffy Tribble.
Boldly go where no Tribble has gone before!
GAME FEATURES OF Tribble Troubles
☆ No ads, no in-app purchases!
☆ All gamers are welcome with three difficulty levels to choose from
☆ Sixteen challenging levels across four unique environments
☆ Complete missions to customize your Tribble with 20 unique outfits
☆ Humorous cut scenes that tell an all new, original story
☆ Fully customizable touch screen controls
☆ Fully customizable gamepad support
How to Install the mod apk or Tribble Troubles Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Tribble Troubles from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Tribble Troubles.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install