You must confront the rough life of rail freight in the Train Simulator!
Regional economies are in bad shape, the transportation network is losing money, businesses and industries are idle, and the infrastructure and transportation network are in poor condition.
And you’re the only one who can solve it!
How to play Train Simulator
Deliver any cargo, from agricultural products and construction materials to light and heavy industry goods.
Meet the heads of transportation directions, build relationships, and increase the economy of the station and the region’s potential with your own hands!
You have an astonishing list of trains at your disposal, many of which have been faithfully reconstructed from original plans.
Begin with a low-profile diesel locomotive, take a variety of orders, earn money, and restock your depot with new equipment.
To handle challenging orders and earn more money, change train compositions.
Unlock the whole fleet of equipment, all the way up to the twentieth century’s heaviest and most powerful locomotives!
You’ll be greeted with beautiful stylised 2D graphics, dynamic weather changes, and advanced train composition management.
You’ll face the elements and infrastructural difficulties in a wide range of environments, including deserts, towns, forests, steppes, mountains, and more.
Sign a contract as fast as possible, load waggons, choose a destination, start the engine, and ride the fortunate rails!
How to Install Train Simulator APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Train Simulator Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Train Simulator mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install