Against the dangers of the city’s seedy underbelly, one police officer stands alone against the dangers of the traffic ahead. This officer is the only hero the city has to protect it because he is the only one who can keep crime at bay.
Patrol the streets at night, keeping a close eye on the vehicles in your immediate vicinity. Do you believe you have apprehended a criminal? After that, it’s time to scan their license plate and put your intuition to the test. Let the crooks get away and onto the interstate; track them down and apprehend them before it is too late.
Traffic Cop 3D is a game where justice is awaited.
The following are the characteristics of Traffic Cop 3D:
-Pursuit drivers are those who are on the lookout for criminals.
-Take a stroll through the streets
-Assume the position of best cop in town!
How to Install Traffic Cop 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Traffic Cop 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Traffic Cop 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install