A metroidvania RPG with action platforming elements, Toziuha Night is a 2D game. Explore a dark fantasy world full of non-linear maps like a gloomy forest, demon-infested dungeons, a deserted village, and even Count Dracula’s castle. Explore them all!
Battle with an iron whip as beautiful alchemist, Xandria, as she battles the most terrifying demons and other alchemists in search of a millenary power. When Xandria is done with her mission, she will use a variety of chemical elements to launch devastating attacks and cast devastating spells.
Symphonic music composed exclusively for this film.
The style is retro pixelart as a nod to the old-school 16-bit gaming consoles.
– Put your skills to the test by taking on the game’s final boss and other foes.
– Expand your horizons by discovering new areas on the map and honing your skills.
No need for an internet connection to play! (offline game).
It’ll have characters from anime and horror films.
Read on to learn more about the protagonist’s tragic story in both English and Spanish.
– You don’t have to farm in this metroidvania style game.
– Gamepads are supported.
– Touch controls that allow for complete personalization.
– Iron can be alloyed with a variety of other elements to produce a variety of different playable properties.
– Free and open source video game built on the Godot Engine platform.
How to Install Toziuha Night APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Toziuha Night Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Toziuha Night mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install