Town of Tides is a two-hour adventure game that plays more like an interactive graphic book than a role-playing game.
You will feel as if you have completed a book after “reading” this game. You may experience sensations such as love, companionship, sadness, or loneliness, depending on how you have lived your life. I believe the lovely retro pixel art allows you to be creative…
This is the storey of a man who became weary of life in a bustling city and relocated to a tiny seaside town. What he encounters in the “Town of Tides” permanently alters him……
There are no fights or riddles in this game, but… you will remember it.
How to Install Town of Tides APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Town of Tides Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Town of Tides mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install